Friday, June 23, 2017

THERE'S A BOY IN THE GIRLS BATHROOM!

Um um...  There may or may not be a boy in the girls bathroom. Room 29 have been reading a book that is Called There's A Boy In The Girls Bathroom. 

The book has two main characters Bradley Chalkers and Jeff Fishkin. Bradley Chalkers is a mean bully, but he turns out to be a very very good person. Jeff Fishkin starts of to be a good person but he turns into an even worse bully than Bradley Chalkers used to be. But why is the title called There's A Boy In Bathroom? Well it's because...  
... maybe I don't need to tell you. 

By Michael

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michael,

    Thank you for sharing about the book you are reading. It's always good to see what other books are out there. My class loves being read to and especially the books are so interesting. I'll have to ask you teacher if I can borrow the book so I can read it to my class.

    From Miss Lologa

    ReplyDelete